Monday 2 July 2012

V diet 2: Day 6-7

Day 7

No training today and I get eat. This should've been the best day ever! Unfortunately it didn't quite work like that...

Oh my god I'm so stuffed. I've eaten soooo much. I never want to eat again.

For my first HSM I made a mexican pizza with a salad. I used about a cup of flaxseed, half a cup of peanut flour and another half cup of almond flour. I probably used a bit too much flaxseed as you could smell it. I then mashed avocado to make guacamole and added garlic powder. It turns out I'm not so keen on garlic powder, fresh is much nicer. I then added tomatoes (which were amazing!), green peppers, turkey breast, olives, jalapeƱos and reduced fat cheese.

The pizza was sooo good and the salad was really amazing. At about 1/4 way in I started to feel full then 1/2 way I thought I should stop. By 3/4 of the way through I thought I was going to explode and I was actually in pain. I stopped there.

Meal before I started eating

What I couldn't finish
I really didn't want the last shake a couple of hours later but I forced myself to have it, after some encouragement from friends. 

Day 6

We did interval training today. It was awful. I was drenched in sweat by the end of it and it sucked not being able to go for lunch after. However, it was quite a busy day, which was good. Recovering from the intervals was surprisingly fast

I had a couple of celebrations that evening but being sober sucked. Damn I want to drink. Alcohol is definitely one of the hardest things to give up on this diet.




No comments:

Post a Comment