Friday 29 June 2012

V Diet 2: Days 4-5

Day 5

I think I cried today. I'm not sure. Maybe it was a bead of sweat rolling down my face or maybe it was a tear drop, either way I was in pain and I wasn't happy. I was in the gym and had to do 50 push-ups as quickly as possible. Last week I did 30 in a row and then smaller sets to get to 50. This week I got to 25 and I couldn't get off the floor. Even just to get up. I was just on the floor sweating. Eventually I did the 50 but it took twice as long as last week which defeats the purpose- so pissed.

WARNING- if you don't want to read about my poo stop reading now. Not being able to do push-ups wasn't the only interesting thing that happened to me. My poo is definitely back to the green tinge that it had last time I was on the diet but even more weirdly I saw a red bit in it! It was like red pepper.

Day 4

I spent lunchtime and dinner in public places. That sucked. I hate watching people eat when I can't. Sunday is going to be sooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment