Thursday 19 July 2012

V diet 2: Days 18-25

Days 18-25

Wow I haven't written in a while. That is probably because nothing interesting has happened, plus I've been doing some work.

I had my 3rd solid meal on day 21 and I'll have my next tomorrow (day 26). I can't wait. It means that I only go for 5 days straight without a solid meal and psychologically it makes a big difference. 


My third meal was baked turkey covered in egg & anari (cypriot whey) cheese and some almond flour. The idea was to get a breaded like taste. It did work. However, I realised breaded meat is actually quite crap without the sauce. It is quite dry. The pizza was still amazing. The green stuff you see in the picture below is kale. Kale is amazing! It is super good for you and tastes great after baking with a little bit of olive oil and salt. 


I've noticed that I'm craving more sugary unhealthy stuff than ever before. I especially want to attempt to bake healthy versions of unhealthy snacks e.g. protein cookies and crepes. I'm not sure why I'm getting that craving now more so than before. 

I miss wine too but thats not news. I always miss wine, even when I'm not giving it up. 

Wee wise- I'm drinking a lot more water and it is good but I end up having to go quite a lot and it is really annoying! 

I can't wait till this week is over, but with less than 3 days left I can see the end is near. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about the cravings. They will go away once you start eating good food. ;)

    ReplyDelete