Wednesday 4 July 2012

V diet 2: Day 8-10

Day 10


My wrist f****ing hurts. Today's gym session was a bit shit for me. I failed (EPICALLY!) during the last exercise. I was doing the barbell complex and I dropped the bar when it was on my chest. I was tempted to carry on but coach stopped me. Probably for the best.

I feel a lot better than before. I think exercise and an additional shake help a lot.

Day 9


I've pretty much spent the whole day feeling like crap. I was hungry and tired. Really hungry! I was tempted to go for a nap. I spent the afternoon looking at pictures of HSMs (see here for vocab) on the t-nation forum. That didn't help me stop being hungry. I went home and rested for an hour and then did the v-burn challege. Surprisingly I felt great after that. I had loads of energy and didn't really want to go to sleep. I went to the bar and that was ok, it didn't feel too weird that I wasn't drinking.

Day 8

I still feel full from yesterdays meal.I'm sure my poo will be epic. I'm going to go swing dancing tonight. Hopefully that won't kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment