Monday 25 June 2012

Velocity Diet Round 2: Why Oh Dear God Why?

The velocity diet is insane. If you've never heard of it before you can read my brief summary on it here. It is clear that it was written by insane people for insane people. You have to be pretty crazy to do it, you've certainly got to be downright stupid to do it twice..so why am I doing it again?

The first reason is that it actually works! You notice a significant change in your physique within 3 weeks and that is a huge motivator. I lost about 21lbs and kept that off for many months after the diet. I really want to lose more of the belly fat now though. The second reason is that whilst I really want to eat solid food, it is quite nice how organise everything is and the fact that you don't have to cook. I'm hoping the experience from the first time will help.

Why am I doing this blog?

The first blog was intended to be light hearted and funny, whilst informing anyone who is interested on aspects of the v-diet that are never asked. e.g. what is your poo like? There are many serious blogs about what the v-diet is like but none go into that kind of detail. The point of this one is to maintain the light heartedness of the first but compare with the first time that I did it too.

I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I will enjoy writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment