Wednesday 27 June 2012

V diet 2: Days 2-3

Day 2

The poo and wee situation seem good so far. Poo-wise it is better than a low carb diet. Maybe I don't take enough fibre on my normal low-carb diet. Interestingly, the wee situation is different to last time. Last time the wee was clear, whilst this time it is more yellow. I think the total volume of liquid I'm consuming is the same so I think I'm losing less water now. I'll keep you updated.

I did the v-burn challenge today- 28min 50 seconds- oh yeaaa. This is about half the time compared to the first week last time. I guess it helps when you actually do the exercises you are supposed to instead of spinning and the extra stuff I did.

Day 3

I woke up after dreaming about souvlakia today. Mmm pitta bread and salad. I'm drooling thinking about it now.

Gym today was very hard. I did a barbell complex as one exercise, this involved 10 reps of: Deadlifts, Barbell rows, Power Cleans, Overhead press and Squats. I had a 90s break and did 4 sets in total. I was covered in sweat. I thought I was going to die. I went to lean against the wall and coach asked me what I was doing. I thought to myself 'Shit I'm not invisible'. I really need to work on that.

I really didn't want the recovery shake and that is the nicest one but took it anyway. I hope I can recover to do some work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment