Tuesday 14 August 2012

V Diet 2: Days 36-37

Day 36

I had booked this week off to go to London for the olympic games, where I would stay with my parents. It was going to be my summer holiday and it was unfortunate that I couldn't start the velocity diet earlier. I had decided that I wasn't going to do any weight training but I would still do NEPA and the v-burn challenge. 



We had to wake up very early - (before 6am!)  to get to central London. I took a protein with me and expected security to take it off me. Fortunately I got through ok and wasn't asked any questions. 

It was very difficult to plan the timing of when to take the shake. I had one when I woke up and then around 11am. This is much earlier than my normal time for shake 2 but 5 hours is a long time without any food!

Bacon, grilled peppers, sausages, halloumi cheese, egg and olives

I got home that afternoon and was soo tired, I ended up falling asleep. It meant my meal was delayed. On the plus side I ended up eating breakfast which was great. 

For dinner, I went to a friends house and had steak with mushrooms and some onions. I love steak. 

Day 37

Mum was annoyed that she had cooked fish and black-eyed bens yesterday whilst I had plans to go out. I knew this would be a difficult a week and she didn't make it easier. I ate yesterdays dinner for lunch. It tasted amazing but I'm not sure how healthy black eyed beans are. I guessed that they were probably fine. 
Lady's fingers with meat

Lunch: Fish with beans and vegetables




For dinner, I had lady's fingers that she had cooked in a tomato sauce with some meat. It was very tasty and another dish that I would never cook myself but very happy when mum cooks it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment